Contact number 01723 365908
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The train station is approximately 4 miles from site. A bus service is so infrequent we will not include it as an option.
- There are brown signs on the A165 approximately 400m from the site and the main sign near the entrance is visual from both directions. The site’s sign is large and positioned at the entrance.
You’re Arrival on Site
- The reception is clearly signed with a tarmac surface and reasonably level with no potted plants.
- Parking for approximately 10 cars, with a short walk to the reception door. The door is always locked and operated from a door entry style intercom.
- If nobody is available a clear sign on the door informs you of contact phone numbers.
- There is no access to the site for vehicles unless you have a barrier gate card (deposit required)
- All touring caravans are pitched on hard standings. Some allow awning for the full season, others are grass with restriction on length of time the awnings can remain erected.
- All have waste water and electric.
- The left hand side pitches near the road are on a slight incline, all other pitches are level.
- Weather permitting all cars can be parked next to all the pitches
- Appropriate lighting around the site